About Us |
Company News |
Contact Us |
Press Releases |
Projects and Clients
Lymeware Past Projects and Clients
Major Client Projects include:
- Telecommunications Industry Standards
- Consulted and benchmarked T1.227 Trouble Administration via EDI for industry adoption.
- Created XML DTD for TCIF LSOG4 EDI Ordering and Pre-Ordering transactions, to include X.12 Service Order, Supplement, Cancelation, Firm Order Confirmation, Service Order Completeion, Acknowledgement, PreOrder Request, and PreOrderResponse.
- Created several XML DTDs for IXC PIC/LPIC ordering and reporting, for several IXC providors. Tested with several IXCs.
- Created CLEC simulator and test system for major ILEC, which supported performance, volume and coverage testing of the ILECs wholesale and retail ordering system.
- Security Projects
- Debugged SSL protocol interoperablilty problems between telecom trading partners.
- Developed secure electric bonding applications for multiple telecom trading partners.
- Designed PKI-enabled trading system for HL-7 health care applications.
- Assisted in creation of telecom calling-card fraud detection system.
- Assisted in creation a telecom credit card authorization system over SS7.
- Created the credit card authorization subsystem for vending machines.
- Messaging Projects
- Created a CORBA to MTA integration system, using several RCP processes.
- Created an SMNP interface for telecom custom switching systems.
- Supported X.400 interoperablilty between multiple trading partners.
- Supported EDI VAN interoperablilty between multiple trading partners.
- Created an X.25/OSI interface for telecom fraud detection system.
- Other Fun Projects
- Created a prototype license plate reader.
- Created a real-time digital signal processing system for a 32 CPU parallel processor.
Past Clients include:
- FDN Communications
- A T & T Bell Labratories
- SBC Communications
- Connecticut Telephone
- Southern New England Telecommunications
- CTC Communications
- New Access Communications
- ADC Telecommunications
- Yale New Haven Hospital
- Bristol Myers Squibb