The Lymeware Small Exchange Carrier Access Billing (SECAB)
billing file Viewer product is a command-line utility to reformat SECAB
files into several different output formats, including:
- text, with several data options,
- CSV (comma-delimited format) which can be imported in to
- Database (for import into common database products),
- XML, with standard EMI field names, and
- HTML, viewable in any web browser.
This tool is available as a Linux, Solaris and Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 product.
Questions? Looking for examples? Check out our
SECAB Viewer Users Guide for more information.
A valid license file
will be required to run DUF Viewer. Information on how to request the free 30 day evaluation license is detailed on the Product Evaluation License Request page.